Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I can't believe 2008 is over! This year flew by and I can definitely say we did A LOT!!! So it's that time again to make those lovely New Year Goals... which brings me back to last years:

Goals from 2008

1. Bring home a happy and HEALTHY baby girl to spoil

She got off to a bit of a rough start, but once she got going there was no turning back. She is definitely one happy, healthy, beautiful little girl! I think I accomplished this one!

2. Clean and organize my apartment... and keep it cleaned and organized

Ummmmmm....well I have been able to keep my new apartment clean, although not very organized and I'm still not completely unpacked. O well, I tried!

3. Get back into a healthy weight range after Makayla is born

Can I rollover my goals? OK, starting today I'm back on a diet!

4. Start the process to buy a house

. With the economy right now, I don't see this happening any time soon. But we moved into a wonderful little duplex which is a step up from our townhouse, so I guess we are moving in the right direction!

5. Start moving forward towards getting a business plan done and seriously looking into starting it

Wow, I really thought I was going to have a lot more spare time! I'm rolling over this goal too!

6. Continue to keep Gabe's memory alive and honor him by continuing my work for
CHERUBS

With the bowl-a-thon, truffle sale, gift bag project, and all the other projects we have worked on this year-I think this is one goal I know I achieved.

Alright so here it goes~My goals for 2009!

1. Lose weight.... I even joined a weight loss challenge group at work today
2. Start my business
3. Enjoy the year no matter what life throws at me

Thats it! I'm keeping it simple this year, just 3 goals. Goals that I believe that with a little motivation (and maybe a good kick in the butt) I can accomplish!

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Fer said...

Happy New Year Corin!!!!!