Monday, December 22, 2008

Digital Scrapbook

I was recently introduced to the wonderful world of digital scrapbooking! I would never have the time, space, or patience for traditional scrapbooking.... but I really wanted to create something special for Gabe and Ayla. Right now I am working on finishing Gabe's and will soon start on Ayla's. I have done about 30+ pages of Gabe's and have another 20 or so planned out. I have uploaded them all to Gabriel's website, so if you are interested in seeing more check it out here:

Gabe's Scrapbook

For now I wanted to share a couple of pages. Hope you enjoy them!:


2 comments:

Fer said...

Very nice Corin! I love it!

Nimkee's Mum said...

Corin---these are beautiful! I want to try my hand at this too, but don't know where to begin. I may need to hit you up for some advice :O)

Keep at it...it must be so therapeutic to create such wonderful and beautiful memories.

Thinking of you, and remembering Gabe always...Mxxoo