Thursday, November 6, 2008

Memorial service, gift bags, bowl-a-thon

Last sunday we went up to Mass General's memorial service for all the children lost. It really was a beautiful, touching, and very emotional service. It is so difficult to go back to the hospital, but at the same time I find peace in doing so.

While we were there we dropped off our first 2 gift bags! I am very excited to be able to finally have some of these bags put together and ready to go out to give to parents who may need them! If you are wondering what I am talking about check out more info on the Gabriel's Giftbag Project here: http://gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com/main.php?action=view&mem_id=8297&page_no=6

Next weekend we have Gabriel's Bowl-A-Thon planned. I really hope that it will be a success. I can't believe Gabe would be 2 years old already. It's crazy to think about how time flies by! I really hope he knows how much I love him and still think about him everyday. I miss my little guardian angel.

Here are a couple pictures of the gift bags we delivered.

1 comment:

Nimkee's Mum said...

Those are beautiful packages! Any parent would feel so blessed to receive one. Gabriel is so very proud of his mama!

I eventually want to do something similar in memory of Bennett-Chadlen. It helps the heart to heal, to know that so many others are being helped.

Continued success in your mission,

Love n huggs...Mxxoo