Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gabriel's Birthday

Happy Birthday my little angel. I miss you sooo much it hurts to breath, I still can't believe you would be 2 years old today. Instead of celebrating with cake and presents, I have to visit your stone and pray that you hear me. It is still so hard to go there, and I wish I went more often. I just can't even begin to describe the emotions that eat at my heart when I think about forever without you. My little baby angel, I would give up anything just to have one more day with you.

Baby why'd you leave me
Why'd you have to go?
I was counting on forever, now I'll never know
I can't even breathe
It's like I'm looking from a distance
Standing in the background
Everybody's saying, he's not coming home now
This can't be happening to me
This is just a dream

-Carrie Underwood

1 comment:

Fer said...

((((((CORIN)))))))
Happy birthday sweet angel!
Love,
Fer