Monday, October 22, 2007

Quick update

First I want to say a big thanks to all of my friends and family. Everyone has been wonderful letting me know that they are there for me lately and it means the world to me. I really appreciate all the love and support.

Today we went in for our second level 2 ultrasound. We got to see Makayla moving around and saying hi. She is growing on target and everything still looks perfect. They estimate her weight at 1 lb 3 oz which is the normal range. We got another good picture of her face (which still looks like a skeleton halloween photo) and a good picture of her foot. Yep, she will have big feet just like her mommy. I still have the polyp but it doesn't look like its causing any problems so they will do another ultrasound in 4 weeks but leave it alone.

I found out about a wonderful program at babyangelpics.com that does digital retouching of NICU photos for babies that never made it home for free. They can take out all the medical tubes and equipment and any bruises or such. I sent in 2 pictures of Gabe to be done and I can't wait to get them back. I really would like to have a good picture of his face without all the tape, but the only one I have right now is after he passed, and I don't like looking at those. I should get them sometime this week or next. I will post them as soon as I get them.

No comments: