Thursday, August 12, 2010

Twin Checkup Update

Today was a HUGE day!! I SUCCESSFULLY took all three kids out of the house  BY MYSELF! Now, I know that may not seem like that big of a deal, but it is! It means that I can leave the house without relying on someone else...and that is HUGE. Not that we went anywhere fun, just to the pediatritian, and I probably won't do it often, but atleast I know it is, in fact, possible!

We had Jeremy and Kyra's 1 month check-up and the doctor was very happy. Jeremy weighed in at 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long which means he has gained 1 lb 3 oz, and 1/2 inch since birth. Kyra weighed in at 7 lbs 12 oz and 20.5 inches long, which means she has gained 2 lbs 3 oz, and 1.5 inches since birth!

And since I can't leave a post without pictures....


Ayla wearing Grandma's lipstick....oh so pretty


We love our baby wrap!


Our little peanut wide awake!



For some reason I can't get this picture to post right, but she is so cute!...grrrr


 
Naptime!


No comments: