Tuesday, August 10, 2010

1 month

Today the twins turn 1 month old, and what a crazy month it has been! We have had most of the grandparents come and help out at some point, including my step-mom from South Carolina who left today after a great week long visit. Kyra and Jeremy are doing great, eating constantly and growing as they should :) We have their 1 month appointment on Thursday to find out just how much they have grown! Ayla is starting to settle into a routine with the twins, and although she has her moments and meltdowns, she has been great with them. She has mastered how to gently give them their binky, and loves to share her cherished "bunny" with them (for short periods of time). It's so wonderful to see how much she loves her "two babies".

As far as my personal update: I'm tired... very very tired. They are feeding every two hours and I am struggling to keep up. Three little ones under three is tough, and I am finding it near impossible to find a minute to spare. I'm up constantly feeding, burping, changing diapers, cleaning, cooking,keeping up with Ayla, etc... Honestly, I'm overwhelmed. I know how lucky I am to have these beautiful babies, and I don't take one moment for granted and would never trade any of this for the world, but I am only one person! In the next month I have three cake orders, and I'm panicking at the thought of getting them done. I need help... and with family an hour or more away, it's tough! I know one way or another I'll get it all done, and this craziness won't last forever...I'm just praying I can hold onto what is left of my sanity till then!

Well, my five minutes are up... time to feed a baby or two ;)

Here are some pics from the twins first photo shoot










No comments: