Friday, December 14, 2007

Pregnancy Update

Another quick doctor's appointment today. I saw the midwife instead of the doctor and she predicted that it was a boy based on the heart beat... Hmmmm maybe she should have looked at my chart b/c she is definitely a girl . The last ultrasound left no question as to that. The one thing I don't like about the midwife is she never looks at the chart before seeing me, so she has NO IDEA who I am or my history. Its very frustrating to have to explain everything to her again as if it were my first appointment. Luckily I have been seeing the doctor for 90% of my visits and he knows who I am. Anyway, everything looked fine-my blood pressure was a little high at first, but they retook it before I left and it was normal. I gained a ton of weight this month-almost doubling what I had gained so far. But I can't say I am surprised, lately I want to stuff myself with everything in sight-and with all the holiday goodies around it is just way to easy. As long as I don't continue to put on as much as I did this month I will still be on target. I go in on Tuesday for another ultrasound to check everything again-I'm hoping to get some more great pictures! I can't wait for these holidays to be over and February to be here!

No comments: