Wednesday, July 21, 2010

First Week Home

I guess it's time to post a quick late night update in between feeds! Something tells me this will be the only way I get a little computer time for awhile...

I can't believe the twins are already 10 days old! It has been a crazy week, and I have loved every minute of it.... ok, well almost every minute of it ;) Kyra and Jeremy are doing great! They were slow to feed at first, and had taken a little while to start putting on weight, but we are finally going in the right direction! They now officially are pros at doing all those infant tasks...eating, pooping, peeing, and sleeping. Of course they are great at snuggling too (my personal favorite). I just can't seem to put them down, and neither can Ayla! She has been such a great big sister, always around to "help" when she can :) Ayla is adjusting better than I originally thought she would. She has some difficult moments, and is definitely testing her boundaries more than before, but overall she really loves her new siblings and wants to help! I love my family so much, and feel so blessed. I'm just taking one day at a time and trying to enjoy every moment.

Here are some pictures of the first week home:

Tired Mommy

Cuddle Time

Proud big sister with little sister Kyra

Holding Brother Jeremy

No comments: