Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Difficult Decision

As most of my friends and family know, CHERUBS has been a huge part of my life for the past two years. There are a ton of wonderful people who I have met through CHERUBS, and for them I am forever grateful. They have helped me get through a very rough time in my life, I don't know how I would have gotten through it without them.

I wanted to let everyone know that due to personal reasons I have decided to leave CHERUBS. I will no longer be representing them in any form or way. All previous planned get-togethers and fundraisers in CHERUBS name are canceled. It was a difficult decision, but I feel that this is best for me and my family.

Because I am leaving CHERUBS as a representative, I have also stopped doing the gift bag project FOR CHERUBS. All donations previously made have been returned to the CHERUBS office to continue the project as they see fit. I WILL be starting a new gift bag project with a couple of wonderful moms, (and one amazing grandma) without any affiliation to a group or organization. For more information watch for an announcement coming very soon on:
Project Sweet Pea

I also want to let any and all CDH families to know that they can contact me anytime. I will still support any and all families in any way I can. You can contact me through:

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/corinnava
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/corin1118
Email: Chefrinny@gmail.com
Phone: 401-524-9182

No comments: