Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Big News.....

I have been waiting to post about this until I was absolutely sure it was going to happen, although I'm think most already know :) I am very excited to announce that I am opening a cake decorating business! As of July 1st, Sweet Cravings, will be open for business! I graduated from my business class last night, and put a deposit down on a kitchen yesterday in West Kingston RI! I am so excited! I can't believe this actually happening :)

You can check out more about my business (I LOVE the sound of that!) on my website:

www.Sweet-Cravings.com


Check it out and let me know what you think!!!!

1 comment:

FaithCDH said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! Finally you are going to have your own business!!!!!! Sweet Gabe and God are looking out for you.

Take care!